2014 is a significant election year for Slough. Changes to ward boundaries mean that all the seats on Slough Borough Council are up for election on Thursday 22nd May. Elections to the European Parliament are also taking place on the same day.
Slough's Labour Councillors are on your side and, with your support this year, will keep working hard to improve your town.
Voting Labour This May will...
- protect local services from Conservative cuts and keep your council properly managed
- ensure you get help to keep living costs down - with a freeze on energy bills and no increase in your Council Tax
- keep Slough's parks improving, and upgrade the last round of local play areas needing renewal
- tackle Slough's housing problems - allocating Council homes to get local people and take action against rogue landlords
- ensure Slough's community facilities are modernised, not closed down by the Tories
Your Labour Council has been working to improve our blocks of flats. Winvale have had external cladding and pitched roofs added.